Process Engineer In Lawang Bato Valenzuela Upto 20k
|Salary||:||P15,001 - 20,000|
Process Engineer in Lawang Bato Valenzuela upto 20k
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering
- With minimum three (3) to five (5) years of working experience in the manufacturing industry
- With technical skills and graduate of any engineering course
- Has commercial awareness, critical and logical thinking and excellent computer skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct testing and measurement in terms of physical and functional properties of product item per process to ensure that all are withn the approved product specification.
- Facilitates sampling stage and testing of raw materials such as resin/ colorant, inks, packaging, etc. prior for mass utilization.
- Prepares evaluation and recommendation for all testing's and inspections done.
- Conduct incoming inspections and evaluation for positive/ negative- art work, nylon, raw and packaging material.
- Conduct rejection rate monitoring per process/ section and develop innovative solutions.
- Responsible for coordination, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of new product sampling from interbal and external customers.
- Responsible for evaluating existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process
Please send your resume to [Login to view email address]
Like our page for job updates!
Spread the word!
|Min. Qualification||:||College graduate, Process Engineer|
|How to apply||:|
Please send your resume to [email protected]
|Posted by||:||Job Vacancy Phil|