Talent Acquisition Officer In Edsa Munoz Quezon City Upto 17k
|Salary||:||P15,001 - 20,000|
Talent Acquisition Officer in Edsa Munoz Quezon City upto 17k
- Bachelors Degree Graduate in Industrial Psychology or any related course
- Minimum (5) years of working experience as Talent Aquisition Officer in Manufacturing Industry
- Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing and People Skills,
- Supports Diversity, Employment Law,
- Project Management
- Good Judgment
- Handle Recruitment Process, Job Hiring & Other Manpower Sourcing
- Prepare Monthly Recruitment Report
- Conduct Jo Caravan (If Applicable)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements sourcing strategies to tap the most number of qualified candidates per vacancy.
- Conducts IQ test to all job applicants and coordinate result of the test. Coordinate with agencies the test result of all endorsed applicants.
- Coordinate with agencies the vacant position in all department or company.
- Establish, maintain, update and enrich talent databank through continuous networking and sourcing..
- Process enrolment and encoding of newly hired employees (direct) before cut-off for payroll.
-Prepares and submit daily and monthly manpower updates and report indicating latest hiring, separation, and recruitment efficiency and hiring update.
- Files documents in the employee 201 files such as excused letter, certificates, medical certificate for references.
Please send your resume to [Login to view email address]
Like our page for job updates!
Spread the word!
|Min. Qualification||:||College graduate, Edsa Munoz Quezon City|
|How to apply||:|
Please send your resume to [email protected]
|Posted by||:||Job Vacancy Phil|