Devops Engineer - Remote
|Salary||:||P50,001 - 60,000|
Edufied is a Tamper-proof Document Issuance & Verification System for Issuing Authorities to issue Verifiable Documents to Recipients, allowing them to store & share them securely from their Digital Wallet.
The Requesters can validate these documents and credentials easily with a scan of a QR Code or via an electronic file using Blockchain Technology, PROVIDING THE LAST MILE VALIDATION.
1. - Understand the DevOps requirements of multiple microservices-based applications
2. - Automate deployments (CI&CD) & other repetitive tasks using Shell/Python scripts or tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, CodeDeploy, Capistrano, etc.
3. - Setup, deploy, and manage applications on AWS, Azure, and Private Cloud
4. - Configure centralized configuration management using tools like Chef/OpsWorks, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
5. - Configure automated alerts/alarms and act on any outages/incidents
6. - Ensure that the infrastructure is secured and can be accessed from limited IPs and ports
7. - Manage permissions, backup, and performance across different databases like MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres, etc.
8. - Configure log management systems like ELK/EFK
The ideal candidate should possess: [Must haves]
- Knowledge of DevOps based concepts
- Ability to work with a team
- Capable of taking initiative on specific projects
- Good logical skill
- A positive and flexible attitude
- Work from home in Pajamas
- Flexible Hours
- Get your hands dirty in basic code to better facilitate your DevOps parts.
|Min. Qualification||:||College graduate, DevOps, Linux, MySQL, AWS, Azure, Phyton|
|How to apply||:|
Please send your application to: https://career.qpage.one/edufied/job-vacancies/qaDhweTgzYnB2aA==e
|Posted by||:||FilPass Tamperproof Tech. Inc.|