Accounting Inventory Staff
|Salary||:||P15,001 - 20,000|
Be # for the manufacturer of the first ever Philippine-made BNA Series, CNC Automatic Lathe Machine located in FPIP, Sto. Tomas, Batangas.
- Graduate of Accountancy, Financial Management or Accounting Management
- With at least one (1) year experience in costing, fixed asset management and monitoring, inventory and depreciation
- Background in SAP is required for this position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Business level English communication skills is an advantage but not required
- Can start immediately
- Monitor the fixed assets and its inventory
- In-charge of Property Code tagging and recording
- Prepare the report for Monthly Depreciation of Fixed Asset
- File and process the asset disposal directly to the BIR Office
- Check the freight cost allocation and record the landed cost
- Assist during semi-annual and year end physical inventory count
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the working area
Interested and qualified applicants may send us your most updated resume to [Login to view email address] and we'll be in touch shortly. Thank you!
|Min. Qualification||:||College graduate|
|How to apply||:|
Send us your most updated resume now to [email protected] and we'll be in touch shortly. Thank you!
|Posted by||:||Jane Town Recruitment Services|