Mean Tech Lead - Remote
Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. We help our customers transform education and inspire and make a difference in peoples lives every day.
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead who is passionate about inspiring, leading and developing a small team as well as creating exceptional outcomes for our customers. You will help to attract, retain and develop the best talent while also being an effective and successful team member, delivering modules on time. We want someone with innate curiosity and the drive to make a difference, both in the way we work and the outcomes we create.
What youll do:
- Lead a small team of passionate web developers coaching and guiding them to greatness
- Continually improve the approach, frameworks and processes in the team, including coding and testing standards
- Collaborate with Customer Service team to deliver exceptional outcomes for our customers
- Work with all our Leads to continuously introduce innovation and improve efficiency
- Assist our recruitment team with setting and evaluating candidate coding challenges and interviews
- Be actively involved in the tech community helping to showcase what Eduifed can do blog, present at conferences and help your team to do the same.
What youll bring:
- Drive technical architecture, design, planning and implementation.
- Offer experience and expertise in the best possible front end technology.
- Experience leading and coaching a team of web developers
- A broad portfolio of work illustrating innovative web apps created in a commercial development environment (5+ years experience)
- Extensive experience and understanding of DevOps, API development and documentation and front end development
- Outstanding consulting skills, with strong negotiation and influencing skills with people at all levels
- Knowledge of best practice development tools, methodologies and trends
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Experience guiding customers through the development journey
- Ability to multi-task and juggle your leadership and project/technical responsibilities
- Self-motivated with a drive to learn and share knowledge
Extensive experience in an AWS environment:
- API Gateway
- CodePipeline/CodeBuild and other CI tools
Extensive hands-on experience with:
- NoSQL Database
Experience with wordpress will be a plus.
What youll get:
- Youll be given the freedom to do things your way, always focussed on making a difference to our product.
- You will push the boundaries continually learning and finding new ways to do things.
- Full flexibility to work at your convenient location
- Multicultural, Multi Country team to interact and learn
This is an opportunity to work where smart ideas are celebrated and innovation is embraced. We are looking for passionate and innovative people, while a CV is great, please be creative in how you showcase your skills to us.
Please send directly your application to https://career.qpage.one/edufied/job-vacancies/4203
|Min. Qualification||:||College graduate, MongoDB, Express, AngularJs, NodeJs, AWS, Git|
|How to apply||:|
Please send your application to https://career.qpage.one/edufied/job-vacancies/qaDhwcjZ5eGRyeA==e
|Posted by||:||Edufied Pte Ltd|