Health Care Data Quality Auditor In Clark Pampanga
|Salary||:||P70,001 - 80,000|
Health Care Data Quality Auditor in Clark Pampanga
Shifts: 24/7 operations
FTE: 1 FTE
- To ensure complex medical information is accurately recorded and audited up to date using prescribed healthcare standard and read codes to enable robust patient management, clinical audits and to ensure other relevant compliance.
- To ensure all documented medical information is accurately recorded through auditing to maintain compliance with the health care data quality policies. To ensure consistent proactive management of health care data through regular communication and reporting.
- Applicants must be willing to work and relocate to Clark, Pampanga
- Registered Nurse or Registered Allied Health Professional
- Preferably with current license to practice in the Philippines but not required
- Must have at least 2 year of clinical coding experience (e.g. Certified Coding Associate, Certified Professional Coder, or other recognised equivalents)
- Robust background on healthcare related system or any related platforms and MS Office applications
- Must have at least one year experience on data Quality Auditing/Quality Assessor
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedule, holidays and weekends
Please send your resume to [Login to view email address]
Like our page for job updates!
Spread the word!
|Min. Qualification||:||College graduate, Health Care Data Quality Auditor|
|How to apply||:|
Please send your resume to [email protected]
|Posted by||:||Job Vacancy Phil|