Licensed Electronics Technician
|Salary||:||P15,001 - 20,000|
One (1) Fulltime - Permanent Position
1. More than 18 months pay annually
2. Allowances in output, clothing, education, and LA
3. Cooperative Dividends
5. Company gratuities
6. Vacation, Sick, Company Leaves
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Handles repair and maintenance of all audio-visual and electronics facilities.
2. Monitors the daily operations of the scheduled preventive maintenance of all audio-visual and electronics equipment facilities in his area of assignment.
3. Installations and repairs of audio-visual equipment, CATV antenna,Analog and Digital two-way Radio system and other electronic equipment facilities.
4. Responsible in the installation and maintenance of Structured Cabling (LAN/WAN), IDF and MDF.
4. Keeps custody of electronics equipment and supply for repair and maintenance.
5. Regularly inspects audio-visual and electronics equipment to ensure their maximum efficiency.
6. Recommends all installed audio-visual and electronics facilities to subject for replacement of parts or equipment when necessary.
7. Recommends requisition of needed audio-visual and electronics supplies and materials.
8.Assist and monitor the contractor during the installation and implementation of the project for audio-visual, PA(BGM) systems.
9.Assist and monitor the Service Provider in the installation and implementation of Cable Antenna Television and Public Telecommunication Entity.
10. Provide support and education, working with users to identify needs, determine sources of the problems, or provide information on product use.
11. Test electronics units, using standard test equipment, and analyze results to evaluate and determine need for adjustment..
12. Maintain working knowledge of state-of-the-art tools or software by reading or attending conferences, workshops or other training.
13. Performs such other functions as may be assigned as deemed necessary.
|Min. Qualification||:||2yr course graduate, Broadcast Audio-Visual Systems Tech, Telephone Customer Support, WAN/LAN Infra,|
|How to apply||:|
Online application is preferred